FW: Durango Club Request

From: Shaun.Hendricks@bergenbrunswig.com
Date: Wed Jan 06 1999 - 11:29:45 EST

I recieved an e-mail this morning. Anyone object to letting the Durango folks
tag along to the California DML event? I've no objections, but that's just
me...

Shaun H.

Your event sounds like fun. I am a member of the Durango club and may
be interested in driving down from San Francisco to check out the
Oceano State Off Highway Vehicla Area with you guys. I have a new
1999 Durango and have yet to test the gears out. Let me know if you
guys do not mind. Other members of the Durango club have expressed
some intrest in going as well.

James Davy
San Francisco, CA
------------------( Forwarded letter 1 follows )--------------------