Re: Re: Jules say's Sorry (Again!) was: Magnum Performance Tips

From: Chris Foote (darkangel@map.com)
Date: Wed Jan 06 1999 - 18:10:33 EST

What I don't understand is that you give some customers discounts while
others you do not. I can appreciate a discount to someone who has spent a
lot of money with your company, however you have to realize that this will
trickle down through the grapevine and eventually hit you in the face.

I don't mean to personally belittle your (or anyone for that matter)
grammar, but it would be more "business like" if you typed complete
sentences in your messages. You are more than free to run your business as
you like, but IMHO it would make you look more professional to the list.
After all, a little business from the list helps right?

My $.02,

-Chris
darkangel@map.com