Re: Re: Jules say's Sorry (Again!) was: Magnum Performance Tips

From: Rekker21@aol.com
Date: Wed Jan 06 1999 - 20:17:12 EST

In a message dated 1/6/99 4:18:49 PM Eastern Standard Time, jghunter@nol.net
writes:

<< here again... i am sorry!

    After the first incredible display of immaturity and apology I bought it.
I don't buy things twice that didn't work out the first time.
    These are my last words on this issue, Jules, you know how I feel, and
with your permission I will do as you have said I could.
>and should warn the world of dodge buying customers
            to beware of jules the ripper off artist... then please do so here
with my
                 blessings.<
    Mind you, I am not malicious and vindictive, but if asked, I will tell my
story. In my work environment, emotions must be cast aside. Business is
business. You reap what you sow.
Eric