Re: Magnum secrets

From: DodgeBoyz3@aol.com
Date: Wed Jan 06 1999 - 19:16:46 EST

In a message dated 06-01-99 5:03:07 PM Central Standard Time, ashort@flash.net
writes:

> If Christopher wasn't going to share them with us in the first
> place, why did he tell us there were secret speed tips?

Good point Alan......I mean why even start this dammed DML/MPI thread up
again? Those of us that have been on the DML for a while know that every few
months this thread surfaces again.

I as well as most others agree that Jules is one of the top authorities on
performance modifications to the Magnum engine and its components. We all
know that he is the only "proven" supplier of these modified parts to this
market. Now his "secrets" are just that, and if he tells all to the list or
whomever, they certainly wouldn't be secrets anymore. And I can just about
bet whatever he told Chris wasn't all that secret.

If you want to let people know what a great vendor you are doing business
with, do it. We will all benefit from it.

This list serves it purpose better than any I have had the privilege to be on.
Lets keep it interactive and continue to learn from one another. Just
remember, that MPI is a business, not the Salvation Army............If you
want advice on how to go faster, ask me I will give you my opinion! But there
is no guarantee!

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Gene Rivers
Secretary,