Magnum secrets

From: Alan Short (ashort@flash.net)
Date: Wed Jan 06 1999 - 20:09:06 EST

Jules and dml, you took my "Yeah right" post ALL wrong. I don't know
Jules and haven't done business with Magnum Performance although not
intentionally. I'm sure he has shared a wealth of knowlege over time,
and I'm sure he's not in business to rip-off
people. My tongue in cheek remarks were directed
at Christopher, he opened his mouth so to speak, about Jules secrets to
go fast. If Christopher wasn't going to share them with us in the first
place, why did he tell us there were secret speed tips? He's not working
for Magnum Performance, I assume. I have most everything purchased
already for my R/T. So by what Christopher said, I could just call you
up and chat with you about your trade secrects without buying anything.
Insert "Yeah right". I don't know how busy Jules' day is, but I doubt
he'd want to stand around giveing away all he has worked to know for
free. All together I meant no malice to anyone, least of all Jules, who
I know nothing about. My true intent was to maybe badger Christopher
into spilling the beans. Oh well. What I don't know can't hurt me. I
hope. Alan S.