Re: Re: Jules say's Sorry (Again!) was: Magnum Performance Tips

From: jam'n (jghunter@nol.net)
Date: Wed Jan 06 1999 - 21:45:06 EST

----------
> From: Holloway,Frank T <Frank.T.Holloway@kp.org>
> To: 'jghunter@nol.net'
> Subject: RE: Re: Jules say's Sorry (Again!) was: Magnum Performance Tips
> Date: Wednesday, January 06, 1999 4:04 PM
>

> Jules,
>
> If you weren't so obnoxious, you might be of benefit to some. You are
right
> that you are entitled to your own opinion, and so are we.

most that know me... know i can be just as obnoxious as those that care to
be so to me... you, sir, can be real sure that i din get where i am... by
accident... and that includes pissing of customers... :)

I don't think that
> the DML is a place for Chris to advertise for you.

neither do i... unless he wants to... and he wasn't... but i like what and
how he said what he said...

I don't think you have
> the right to put other individuals down or talk condescending to them.

i do if the attitude warrants it...

> personally think your prices are high

for the record... i personally don't care what you think... my sales year
after year... prove you to be wrong here on this one, pal!

and I don't think you have
> quantitative data to back up your claims.

(ditto) actually if you were to run your tests on a full superflow system
as i have... instead of homemade flow benches... as i have read your
posts... and clayton water brake systems... you might know why i am so busy
here at magnum p, hou, tx but don't get me wrong... you are doing great
for the return, man... all else aside. :)

thanks for the pvt email... but some of it appears to be really dml
material...

just my opinion

as ol' ed iskendarian was known to say often...

your racin' pal

jam'n