Take it easy on Jules

From: JeffofSLU@aol.com
Date: Wed Jan 06 1999 - 20:27:54 EST

What is this, a quarterly "lets bash jules" ritual? Jules has a right to sell
technical know how and not give it away. I certainly don't expect him to tell
me why my truck pings like a sub's sonar with the MP SBEC that I bought from
Mancini Racing. I'll eventually figure it out myself, and I'll be better for
it (probably). And let me say this: had I been in better financial shape than
I am (college student, you know) then I would have gladly paid the extra 46
dollars and bought the thing from Jules AND I'd be willing to bet that I
either wouldn't have had this problem in the first place or I'd have solved it
by know. But that's the risk I knowingly took when I decided to buy from
Mancini, and I accept it now just as I did then.

Jeff