Re: Magnum secrets

From: jam'n (jghunter@nol.net)
Date: Wed Jan 06 1999 - 21:03:28 EST

----------
> From: Alan Short <ashort@flash.net>
> To: dakota-truck@buffnet.net
> Subject: DML: Magnum secrets
> Date: Wednesday, January 06, 1999 7:09 PM

If Christopher wasn't going to share them with us in the first
> place, why did he tell us there were secret speed tips?

why should he? maybe he is tickled to have a few just for... for... ahh...
maybe for the next stoplight...

you want secret speed tips... buy the new magnum engine books... they are
full of them... read for details... it's loaded with stuff i doubt that i
even know... knowledge is power... and power is lower ets...

My true intent was to maybe badger Christopher
> into spilling the beans.

well... at least you are honest... :) but it appears that chris
prevailed... and there is nothing wrong with one-upmanship!

jam'n