Re: Tell us (ALL) your secrets! was: Take it easy on Jules-an apology to jules and all

From: jam'n (jghunter@nol.net)
Date: Wed Jan 06 1999 - 22:22:25 EST

----------
> From: Rekker21@aol.com
> To: dakota-truck@buffnet.net
> Subject: DML: Take it easy on Jules-an apology to jules and all
> Date: Wednesday, January 06, 1999 8:36 PM
>

> My opinion of Jules is well known. Not only for him personally,

having never met me..., of course...

but also his business practice, both of which are his business and his
alone.

thank you...

 That I must respect.

thank you... and as all know... i respect grass roots hot rodding... that's
where i came from and am still at :)

> Jules I apologize for my comments that may have bruised you
personally. I
> agree with you to disagree.

thank you... they are accepted... and appreciated :)

> My opinion has not changed,

and neither has mine...

> I do this to not only try to untarnish my image,

not tarnished here... i see you have a professional side to you... i like
that !

> The company for which I am employed I always represent,

well said... very professional

That is something that we all must do for the
> companies we represent,

good advice

     I thank you all for hearing my ramblings, and I apologize again to you

i am not offended... it is the coming back together that adds a depth of
life to the dml...

> Eric
> 95 blackdak 13.79 pure homemade. It shows, but it goes!

sub-14.... pure homemade... tell us all your secrets... how did you do it?

sub-14... no purchased parts... i am impressed! like very!! :-0 (wow)

jam'n

nite all... you too frank

xoxo!