Re: Re: Poor Thumbs... was: Magnum Performance, Houston.TX.

From: Jack Hilton III (HEMI@charter.net)
Date: Wed Jan 06 1999 - 22:28:25 EST

At 09:00 PM 1/6/99 -0600, you wrote:

>> HEY !
>>
>> DML !
>>
>> DIS IS THUMBS !
>>
>> YOU THINK YOU CAN GET ME FIRED AND GET AWAY WITH IT !?
>>
>> I KILL YOU , YOU MUDDA B*TCHES !!
>>
>> NO TB FOR YOU !!!!!!!!
>>
>> YOUR WORSTE NIGHTMARE ,
>>
>> THUMBS
>>

>yow -
>
>now then...
>
>settle down thumbs... these are really nice guys... here on the dml....
>please don't kill anyone... enuff already seem to want to kill me :)
>
>hey thumbs... maybe there is hope for you... i just sold another tbi on the
>dml list this afternoon... he too is in a hurry!
>
>can you retest again... ? in the morning... i got a new file...
>
>please email immediately...
>
>personnel dept
>mpi

WHAT YOU TINK , MR. GO-FAST MAN ?

YOU TINK DAT I AM LITTLE MPI-MONKEY-BOY THUMBS ?

NO !

DIS IS MR. NO-GO-FAST-GOODIES-NO-MORE THUMBS !

I HAVE NO TIME FOR YOUR MR. FUNNY-MAN GAMES !

THUMBS HAS TO GET UP EARLY FOR REAL JOB TOMORROW !

I HAVE TO BE READY FOR THE BREAKFAST RUSH !

THUMBS MAKE LOTS AND LOTS OF OMLET FOR EXTREMELY BIG TEXAS PEOPLES !

DEM DAMN PEOPLE EATS LOTS OF OMLETS , YOU KNOW !

DA MAN DAT WALKED AWAY FROM RACING FOREVER ,

THUMBS