Re: Re: FW: Dr. Pat getting 4.7 Dakota (NOT)

From: William Blount Arthur (m990198@nadn.navy.mil)
Date: Wed Jan 06 1999 - 23:54:07 EST

You might better send that one back and get another, I havent had any
problems with mine, been running it for 25000 miles now. Did you do
anything to increase the air flow to the motor. The Jet II is for engines
with headers K&N's TB's ect, not for stock stuff. The whole reason it is
stage II is because it adds more gas to make it not be lean from too much
air.

Bill
'97 SS/T