Re: difference between suregrip and limited slip?

From: fawcett@uism.bu.edu
Date: Wed Jan 06 1999 - 23:17:46 EST

Short answer: There isn't any.

Suregrip is what CC calls a limited slip differential.

If one tire would spin you most likely had an "open" or standard
differential. I say most likely 'cause a LSD will fail in extreme
situations, but if you were on the road it shouldn't have.

All this is pretty much irrelevant in light of, "I hit a transfer truck"!
Are you and anyone else in the truck OK?!!!

Best wishes.

T.