RE: RE:DML Y2K (non-Dak)

From: Jason Jennings (jason@spray-tech.com)
Date: Thu Jan 07 1999 - 10:20:25 EST

Ok, here goes my philosophy giggle.... Time was created like every
other thought.... It appeals to the masses, and sooths the savages.
Removing any stability from the crowd, and ye shall watch them fall.
Even wonder why we create standards....or even a thought at all.....
Time is a tool to make sure they get what they want, and every penny
more. The lack of year zero is a result of the fear society had when it
happened.... For that matter, every of the past is subject to intense
scrutiny or highly questionable. just for a minute, nor a second, heck
make it a micro second....Has anyone ever questioned why a second is as
long as it is? And how do you measure its length w/o time???? Once
2000 is upon us....HIDE, cuz every one will fear the unknown just like
year 1.... ok...it certainly is a giggle, hahahahaha....

Jason
1/7/99 10:20 AM