RE: DML Interior (Travis)

From: Sawyer, Travis (tsawyer@northc.com)
Date: Thu Jan 07 1999 - 11:03:42 EST

Yes! I had to talk to a crutchfield tech to see what 1 wire
I had to hookup to get the amps working. Without that attachment
you'll get a working base unit w/o sound. (Not so good for the unit ;)

As for the location... Ok, I'll go with that. I haven't taken the
door panels off to check tho (maybe I should, I like tinkering).

As for the Infinitity 8 speaker - yeah! where the hell are the other
two speakers??? Are they integrated in the larger speakers? Again
I haven't taken any panels of the truck yet. (now I'm really curious)

-travis