RE: Re: Jules say's Sorry (Again!) was: Magnum Performance Tips

From: Vladimir Ryall (vladimir@austin.rr.com)
Date: Thu Jan 07 1999 - 12:57:01 EST

GO JMAN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

VLADIMIR
96 Indy "FASRAM"
http://home.austin.rr.com/fasram/
http://www.indyram.org/

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-dakota-truck@buffnet4.buffnet.net
[mailto:owner-dakota-truck@buffnet4.buffnet.net]On Behalf Of jam'n
Sent: Wednesday, January 06, 1999 3:06 PM
To: dakota-truck@buffnet.net
Subject: DML: Re: Jules say's Sorry (Again!) was: Magnum Performance
Tips

----------
> From: Alan Short <ashort@flash.net>
> To: dakota-truck@buffnet.net
> Subject: Re: DML: Magnum Performance Tips
> Date: Wednesday, January 06, 1999 11:32 AM
>
> Christopher Blancher wrote:
> >
> > Greetings DML'ers,
> >
> > The dearly beloved Magnum Performance tips
> > are gotten with a friendly telephone call
> > to 281-354-7223. This telephone call is
> > to Magnum Performance and Jules would love
> > to hear from all of the friendly DML'ers.

in general that is very true...

> > If I spent my hard earned money on a
> > telephone call to Magnum Performance, then
> > all of you DML'ers could possibly find some
> > spare changes in your pockets to give Jules
> > a call for performance advise and product.

jules sez: 3 cheers for chris...

> > Cheers, > > Cheers, > > Cheers,

> Yeah right. If Jules were interested in giving us tech tips to go
> faster with our Daks, he would have already posted a journal full. He
> was liberal with you because you're a paying customer. If we all called
> him with the same questions, he'd have to get a service to answer and
> repeat the same info, over and over again. I doubt you would get much
> out of him if you just called during his busy day and asked him "Besides
> buying stuff from you, how can I make my Dak
> faster?" As members of the dml, we
> share our experiences so others can benefit. If you know something we
> don't, you should tell us about it, we would do the same for you or
> anyone else on the list. Step up to the plate and help us out. Alan S.

please accept my sincere apologies [again :)].... for being in business. I
am sorry that i am busy... i am sorry that i know a lot about dodge
trucks...and i am sorry that i feel that my proprietory info/service that i
feel gives me a competitive edge... in a brutal marketplace...is not freely
(in its entirety) shared with all on the dml. i DO try... however... to
stimulate you, encourage you... make you think... and move on ahead... with
or with out me... and the reverse applies as well...i believe that i
materially contribute significantly substantial info... where are ALL the
other vendors that you seem to value so much on price... as dml members
scanning the posts... looking for opportunities to contribute... huh?!?
staying active w/dml... active in the way that seems to matter... posting
journals of free info... so you can shop elsewhere... step forward the
first guy... please...who values to contribute at work... who relishes the
potential of unemployment because your employer said... thanks for the
journals of info... very helpful!... but we don't need you now... thumbs
cuz' was just hired on at a lower rate?

i am sorry that i cause flame threads to run that may be counter productive
(although oft entertaining) to the core needs of the dml... i do take
offense when anyone feels that to take my hard earned knowledge that goes
with some of my product (that i make my living selling) so that i can be
very competitive...so that others can get it for free and shop at
lowsdscnt, inc (as an example)

feel comfortable that i do not enjoy selling msd units, as an example, to
guys that we discuss the value of the info we provide to read where... for
whatever reason... if you have problems {after the summit tech line/buy
deal can't help you... email me and i will help you} jules has it down to
the wire by wire connection. that is magnum performance proprietary info...
anyway you cut it and it is sold on that basis as well (normally)

yes... i am sensitive to those issues...

there is a line between commradeire and taking advantage... the i-net
stands on both sides of the line... one should get out of the kitchen if
they can't handle the heat... hot or cold... emmotions still can run
strong...

i am sorry that some of you cannot feel that chris b is entitled to his
opinion. you are too, but clearly some of them seem to be of the soured
nature.

most serious dak owners know that (I am) we are for real... do a good
job... make many dak/dodge owners very happy with what we do and for many
this is the only place to shop [if you are here Thanks! ;-)]

to find reason to (excuse me!) bitch about this and to bitch about that re:
magnum p, hou, tx is counter-productive to the effective furtherment of the
dodge dak movement. personal attitudes aside... it is pretty clear that we
ARE NOT a rip off shop and that we stand for and behind what we do.

i do not encourage those that do not want to to do business here to do
so... but i AM a dml member... and for the long haul... generally wished
for to be here on the dml...

i do encourage those of you that seem first to bone us down... contribute
little... bitch a lot... for no tangible reason... to grow up and act
mature (except when appropriate) you owe to the dodge movement and the
dml...

so please respect my right to run my business as i see fit!!! keep
derogatory remarks to yourself and find reason to at least make
contributions of substance up to or at my level of capability and posted
here on the dml... and then... and then only... if you have been seriously
wronged my me or mpi... and should warn the world of dodge buying customers
to beware of jules the ripper off artist... then please do so here with my
blessings... but until then... please find reason to supress things that
are not really true.

and just in case that should ever come to be... here again... i am sorry!

love :)

jules