RE: Re: Re: RE: Magnum Performance Tips

From: Bridges, Bruce (bbridges@alarismed.com)
Date: Thu Jan 07 1999 - 12:56:26 EST

Jman,
Not speaking for Frank, but rather for Me, I wouldnt have it any other way
(if I had a choice!)...
  Sooo, any rules on your TX "Dakota" grudge match?? (not that Im making it
out to TX soon, I spent too much time in College Station as it was... no
disrespect to you wild Texans out there...) My emphasis on motors has
always been reliability first, ETs second, Smog third... To be a real street
machine in my book You'd need to finish something like the Silver Dollar (I
think) race in NV. High speed, high mileage Balls out racing (governor
balls that is) without blowing oil or toasting a motor... Ive had enough of
10/10ths vehicles that make it (barely) to the end of the track...(got to
love a Lotus though)...
curiously,
BKB