Re: RE:DML Y2K (non-Dak)

From: Mike Crumley (mcrumley@airmail.net)
Date: Thu Jan 07 1999 - 14:14:58 EST

At 06:48 PM 1/6/99 , you wrote:

> Now, can you use the same reasoning and explain
> the fundamentals of the Mopar Calendar and perhaps
> extrapolate a probable date of release for my SBEC.

The Mopar calendar does not use a set number of days like ours does. Rather, it
is based on a complicated formula involving the release date of new model cars
and trucks, the expected date of the executives bonuses divided by the square
of the laborers union dues times the number of people fired...er, I mean
downsized. And, of course, now they figure in the start of Oktoberfest into the
equation. Therefore the probable release date of your SBEC will be July 29,
2046 at a price of 20,000 Euros (cash only). Thank you for doing business with
DC. Guten Abend.

Mike Crumley 97 V6 Auto
mail to: mcrumley@airmail,net

The more you observe politics, the more you've
got to admit that each party is worse than the other.
--Will Rogers