RE: RE: R/T bedliner

From: Jason Jennings (jason@spray-tech.com)
Date: Thu Jan 07 1999 - 16:00:53 EST

I snuck up behind a loaded big rig doing about, hmm a little under 70.
I wanted to see the miles per gallon go up by using his drag to pull me
on the road. It kind of sucks cuz you have to get real close and buddy
buddy like, hahaha. The first thing I noticed was each draft hitting me
in the sides. In the Ram it felt different due to size, weight, and
all. This time it felt very uncomfortable. I was being tossed like a
rag doll at relatively low speeds. The bouncing was due to uneven
pressures from the big guy in front of me, and the drag on my rear end.
Oh, the tailgate was in the up position on this run.... Where I loose
the most is definitely in traction. If I goose it too hard on the line.
I am more than fish tail, way to much power to the rear end. Rainy
weather gives me the creeps now.....

Jason
1/7/99 4:01 PM