Re: Your Dakota's specs

From: binary/IIRG (binary@shoelace.digivill.net)
Date: Thu Jan 07 1999 - 16:36:55 EST

> Overhead console, CB, Dual 48' Fiberglass Whips, Cell Phone, Whistler
> everything needed for a weekend in the state park), Custom shortened Tekstyle
> tonneau cover, Amsoil Synthetics in both diffs and in transfer case, Electric

did you get the mopar OEM overhead console? i was thinking about getting
one becuase theres no place in my dak to put anything small..

also I have a crossbed toolbox (challenger gull-wing) and was wondering
how it worked with a shortened tonneau cover..

- nick
94 CC 4x4 3.9 5spd
www.digivill.net/dak