r/t bedliner

From: Patrick and Kelly Engram (shetland@erols.com)
Date: Thu Jan 07 1999 - 21:59:30 EST

That was me Patrick .

The dealer said that the factory strongly encourages them to pre-install

the liners , but at the dealer level .

I took the thing out the day I got home and the marks were there . He
kept
givin' me this "You should have taken it out before you left with it and
we
would have fixed it" BS !

So , as a result , I have a never used bedliner for the shortbox 97+ for

sale at a very cheap price (offer) .

-So, to clarify, the bedliner is considered part of the R/T package???
Or was it something the dealer added on and tacked onto the sticker? Do
the '99 have it as part of the package too?
  I don' wanno stinkin' bedliner!!
Patrick