Re: RE: Y2K preperation

From: Michael Clark (markiiidakota@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Jan 08 1999 - 05:24:03 EST

I'm not worried one bit. My SBEC doesn't have a date function so I know
my Dak will still be runnin' That's all that matters right?

I do think everyone is over reacting. Kinda like the email virus thing,
people just freak. I'm not saying nothing will happen, I don't know.
I'm just saying I'm not concerned in the least little bit. I'll keep an
eye on my bank account and credit cards, but i won't loosse any sleep
over it...

---Mike, near Houston.---
 My sig file=====> http://web.wt.net/~mclark/signature.txt
 My Dakota page==> http://web.wt.net/~mclark/dakota.html