Re: Tekstyle's # Needed

From: HKUSP40578@aol.com
Date: Fri Jan 08 1999 - 13:51:21 EST

<< I bought my Tekstyle tonneau in '92, and it's still going strong. (I got
the
 optional bike rack also). The same thing happened to me in the winter of
'92,
 I broke a snap (on the tonneau itself). A quick trip to the local auto
 upholstery shop, and the guy put a new one one, an exact match for $5.

Why should I spend the money though if I dont have to?......well after 45
minutes on the web I found their homepage and called the 800 number and they
are sending me 10 black metal snaps for FREE, will be here Monday. Thanks.
Kyle