Re: Let it Snow... (was Winter Prep)

From: Sam Parthemer (maverick_nr552@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Jan 08 1999 - 13:48:47 EST

Since you're in the LA area, if you like motorcycles, you should head
over to the 'A' stadium (whatever they are calling it now), and checkout
the 1st Round of the AMA Supercross series. I'll be working the event
(I'm one of the nuts on the track, trying to keep the riders from
running over one another.)

Taking the RT!!

Sam '95 SLT