Re: Tekstyle's # Needed -Reply

From: HKUSP40578@aol.com
Date: Fri Jan 08 1999 - 15:18:12 EST

<< I have a question for ya'
 do you have problems resnapping yours when it's cold? I unsnapped
 mine to move a table and I can't get the Vinyl to stretch back over the
 truck! I'm like an inch short of the tailgate! Do you have this problem?

You bet I do......the only thing I do to get this to work is either laeve it
on and wait for the sun to come out to heat it up, which rarely happens; or
the best way I have found is to throw it into the clothes cryer on low heat
for 10 minutes to heat the material up and make it more stretchable. Another
nice trick I have done is to make sure the rail snaps are clean all the time,
if I am going to put the cover back on I will take a rag, spray some penetrant
lube on the rag and wipe the snaps down, this also keeps them fron rusting. I
have also put some(not too much now) heavy based lube on the inside of the
cover snaps so they pop on and off more easily.
Kyle