RE: Why are the top of my DML posts getting clipped off?

From: Jason Jennings (jason@spray-tech.com)
Date: Fri Jan 08 1999 - 15:17:43 EST

The difference lies in who handles your mail. Not every one configures
their mail servers to run the same nor do they all have the same
protocols..... If you're getting clipped, sorry sucks to be you.....
You could try padding the top with carriage returns.... If you look
closely you will see a few RE comments at the bottom as opposed to the
top. Not too mention some of us can see the colors, and others can
not..... When I receive something that has been RE several times. It
becomes difficult to read. The spacing is all out of wack....stuff is
missing....every RE is a different color, sometimes two colors....
Sounds like you are just SOL on this one.... Can't mod your way out of
it this time, hahahahahaha..... Give the padding and spacing a try.
Any one else want to try and solve his mail problem????? Ever here of
that saying, 'You get what you pay for'?????? And baby, MS makes you
pay for it in the most uncomfortable positions, hahahahahahaha.....
Grab those socks baby, hehehehehe....

Jason
1/8/99 3:17 PM