RE: trucks/models was: Snow on the highway.....

From: Bob Tom (tigers@bserv.com)
Date: Fri Jan 08 1999 - 16:03:17 EST

<<<...In fact, some of these snow piles are big enough to ski on.
   Hey.... I'm going to open a ski run on our street seeing as we're
   in for another storm tonight! Cool! :) What should I charge?
   I can drive them up to the top with the 4x4 and let 'em fly down the
hill.>>>

Hi Norah

Since a part of my property taxes now go to Toronto, I think it's
only fair that, whatever you charge, a bit of it is returned to me, eh?

Oh, if Jason agrees to pose in the manner that you suggested, maybe
Jon will add the picture to DML Toronto meet section and see if any
of the other DML groups can top that.

Seriously, welcome back the both of you.

Bob