RE: trucks/models was: Snow on the highway.....

From: Norah Bleazard (nbleazard@home.com)
Date: Fri Jan 08 1999 - 16:40:14 EST

Hey Bob!

DAREDEVIL DAKOTA DRIVE

> Since a part of my property taxes now go to Toronto, I think it's
> only fair that, whatever you charge, a bit of it is returned to me, eh?

Um..... Maybe we can work something out? You handle advertising and we'll
split the proceeds. With all the extra snow happening right now, this may
not be a far-fetched idea! :)

> Oh, if Jason agrees to pose in the manner that you suggested, maybe
> Jon will add the picture to DML Toronto meet section and see if any
> of the other DML groups can top that.

I suppose I could suggest it, but I think I'll just leave things the way
they are. I kind of like keeping him all to myself.

Oh oh! I think Jason may be in for quite a surprise with this thread ;) I
wonder what he's going to think when he comes home, turns on his PC, sits
down next to me, and starts reading his DML mail. It's going to be pretty
difficult for me to sit here beside him using my PC and not break out into
hysterical laughter. I'm probably going to have to take the dog for a walk
otherwise he'll know something's up. I can hear it now: "NORAH! Have you
been sending e-mail again?"

> Seriously, welcome back the both of you.
>
> Bob

Thanks Bob. I just can't tell you what a wonderful feeling it is to be back
from Vegas and lounge around in these tropical conditions. :( I think I'm
ready for another vacation to say... Australia -- it's summer there right
now isn't it? Maybe we'll just stay home until we get dug out!!! Oohhh, I
think I like that idea. ;)

Norah
current: '95 Dakota Sport white 4x4 Reg Cab V6/3.9L/5spd