re: RE: Re: What is R&R?

From: brian duffey (brian.duffey@intelsat.int)
Date: Fri Jan 08 1999 - 16:23:00 EST

Enough!

We al know that there are only three accepted uses for R&R.
1) Rest & Relaxation
2) Rock-n-Roll
3) Rum & Reefer (if you are in or have been to Jamaica)

DAK content?
1) & 2) are what I use my DAK for.
As for 3).... well, I'll leave that for Jamaica.

Hope that settles this debate!

Duff
'95 SLT 4x4 CC 318 4spd/OD - 3.55 LSD
MSD 6AL - MSD Blaster Coil
MSD 8.5 wires - K&N FIPK
Original Text
From VLADIMIR@SMTPGATE (Vladimir Ryall) {vladimir@austin.rr.com}, on
07/01/1999 1:16 PM:
To: DAKOTA-T@SMTPGATE {dakota-truck@buffnet.net}

Actually R&R means "Remove and Replace". Not a big deal though...

VLADIMIR
96 Indy "FASRAM"
http://home.austin.rr.com/fasram/
http://www.indyram.org/