Re: Wipers

From: HKUSP40578@aol.com
Date: Fri Jan 08 1999 - 16:13:53 EST

<<
 I am trying to put some winter wipers on my Dak (93') I read the
 instructions and cannot make heads or tails of them. In the diagram it
 shows a screwdriver being inserted near the pin to release the wiper from
 the arm. I found the spring and the slot for the screwdriver but can't
 find whatever it is I am supposed to release. Any help is appreciated :)

 This ice storm we are having is horrible! I really hope we don't get the 6"
 of snow they are predicting!

If I remember correctly, I also own a 93 Dakota 4x4, I just used a flathead
screwdriver to 'pop' the wiper from the arm. Just find the pin that connects
the arm and the wiper and put the screwdriver head between the two, twist it
and it should pop off. Then just pop the new wiper on. Hope this helps. We
just got hit with another 3 inches and getting 4 more tonight after an initial
22 inches. Drive safe.
Kyle