Re: another bedliner question

From: HKUSP40578@aol.com
Date: Fri Jan 08 1999 - 21:24:00 EST

<< Does anyone have any experience with "spray on" bedliners. I saw a
 Demo Dakota at an outdoor show with this type of liner and it looked
 like it would be better than a standard plastic liner. There is no
 worry about the liner rubbing paint off and water cannot get underneath.

I have had Rhino Linings on my 93 Dakota 4x4 for about 4 years now........I
bought the Dak with a drop in and only after 13,000 miles the paint was
TRASHED, and starting the rust! The Rhino Linings dealer gave me $75 for the
drop in. I love this type of liner, I will not hesitate to get it sprayed on
again. I would say reguardless of what spray on brand you get, get one! Well
worth the money. I really cannot say enough about this type of liner, top of
the line!
Kyle