Witness to a Spanking!

From: fawcett@uism.bu.edu
Date: Fri Jan 08 1999 - 21:33:04 EST

I was walking down the street today when I heard this TREMENDOUS screeching
of tires... I turned around just in time to see a new model Ram
lightin'-'em-up next to a POS Pathfinder... The Ram had 'em clean even
with the spin but then, *gasp*, he missed a shift (BIG cloud of smoke out
the pipe) and the POS almost caught him....... I won't say he recovered
nicely 'cause I could hear the engine roar, the gears grind and he lit 'em
up again but the POS never got the upper hand on the RAM!

I think it was a grudge match (don't know why but Pathfinder drivers tend
to piss people off a-lot!) as the location was pretty crummy for racing and
I was kind of surprised they didn't both get hauled over by the boys in
blue.

Anyway, I was psyched the Ram, "Put da' spank down"!

T.

P.S. The moral of this story is, AUTO's RULE! No missed shifts here! :-)
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!