Transgo kit

From: Dester243@aol.com
Date: Sat Jan 09 1999 - 00:22:24 EST

Okay, i'm goin to get the hypertech power programmer as soon as it comes out,
but i want to do more mods to my truck.. i'm thinkin of porting the air
intake. How much did you guys that went to shops pay for this mod? maybe
headers. what kinds are pretty good? around under the 400 range? Also,
the thing that i'm most probable to do first is the transgo shift kit, but i
don't know exactly what it is. is it like the autostick version of chrysler
transmissions? or is it just a piece of metal that "slips" into your
transmission? i really hate my transmission for just freakin taking too long
to shift and sometimes hesitating when i kinda release the gas to let it shift
earlier to learn that it just takes even longer and holds high useless RPMS
ranges.
thanx
-Dester
PS. anyone with pics of the kit installed or not is even better...