Re: totalled

From: Mark Kuzia (flyboy01@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Sat Jan 09 1999 - 22:51:06 EST

Sorry to hear about the Dak! I had a similar incident in my 94' Dak. It
saved my ass. I was accelerating through 65 on the freeway when a Sundance
pulled right in front of me doing about 30 (on the freeway!) and I hit hit
him instantly. The Sundance was totalled, my Dak had only peirced the
radiator, broke a headlight, and bent the bumper. I'm sure that if I had
been driving anything else, I might have been hurt.

Do yourself a favor, get another Dakota.

Mark