Gibson installed

From: AJRoss50@aol.com
Date: Sun Jan 10 1999 - 09:22:59 EST

My Gibson exhaust finally arrived (more on that later). Installation was
fairly straightforward. On a cussing scale of 1 to 10 I rate it at a 4. I
rented and saw-zaw to remove the existing exhaust. I highly recommend this
method. It beats the hell out of heating up the joints, etc. Also, if I
wanted to, I could reuse the old system by installing a new head pipe. The
instructions were poorly done. The only useful tidbit of info was the
location of where to cut off the old system. However, the rest of the
installation is self-explanatory.
As far as performance, the motor revs up faster now. And the sound is great.
The sound is very throaty and my girlfriend even liked it.
I ordered my Gibson from RV Performance on Dec. 11th and I received this past
Tuesday, Jan. 5th. While RV Performance gave me the best price, they didn't
give me very good service. They failed to tell me my system was on backorder.
However, when I found this out, I requested them to ship it 3-day. Needless
to say, the 3 day shipping turned into 5 day. While I wont use RV Performance
again, I am pleased with the product.

Alex
97 CC Sport V8 5spd
Airaid Intake