Roll-Top cover

From: Phil & Cindy Jenkins (cwrdepo@fgi.net)
Date: Sun Jan 10 1999 - 10:08:11 EST

To whoever asked,
I haven't had any problems with my Roll-Top freezing or leaking. It does
rattle some at highway speeds from the wind buffeting. I only hear it when
the back window is open. My solution to that is to turn up the stereo. I've
had some discoloration of the vinyl, I need to keep plenty of Armor-All on
it to keep it looking new. (3rd vehicle in a 2 car garage, it sits out.) I
wouldn't say its water-tight. The water runs into the cannister and the
cannister has drain tubes that exit through the bed. I've had the tubes
come off but thats no big deal. I like it and would recommend it. Sorry I
forgot who asked.

Phil