Re: RE: darn hypertech

From: fawcett@uism.bu.edu
Date: Sun Jan 10 1999 - 16:56:47 EST

<<These guys have been hot and cold on the Daks since '97, alternating between
"there is no demand so we're not making one" to "we'll have one really soon now,
but we're not quite sure what it will do"...>>

I'm sure people "in-the-biz" know better than I, but the Kota's have been
getting nothing but rave reviews and every time I turn around I see yet another
new Dak running around on the street. I don't know what the actual sales
numbers are but they seem pretty damn popular to me. If I was in the biz of
making after market parts for these machines, I would be all over it...
Designing and manufacturing as fast as I could for the 8's and the 6's.

T.