Re: Article on Bosch Platinum+4

From: HKUSP40578@aol.com
Date: Sun Jan 10 1999 - 17:04:31 EST

<< Yep, read the same article --lot's of interesting info... I'm gonna' try
 them at my next (first) plug replacement. It's going to be awhile
 though... I have another 20k miles to go before the stockers are due to be
 yanked. Bet these beauties carry a hefty price tag, huh?!

Yeah I have to put some plugs in within the next month, so I think I will try
them. I think they are going for $6 a piece! I do have a gift certificate for
a local speed shop, so I might just try them out.
Kyle