Re: Article on Bosch Platinum+4

From: HKUSP40578@aol.com
Date: Sun Jan 10 1999 - 23:21:58 EST

<< Hi Kyle,

 Just out of curiosity....was their review positive or negative?

It was positive, in my opinion. It talked about the plug being able have
double the wear resistance compared to conventional plugs; like not having to
worry about re- gapping due to heat changing the gap size. These plugs are
pregapped from the factory, at 1.6MM. It said too about a 4.8% increase in gas
mileage over OEM plugs. The article also states that wear(electrode) is not
significant, even over 100,000 miles! Another point used was it great
resistence to carbon fouling; upto 33% better resistance. These are said to
have a pure platinum center electrode and is said to use 75% more of the
precious metal than other platinum plugs. These sound like a truely
exceptionaly good plug, I plan on trying them out soon.
Kyle