Re: RE: AUTO ACRONYMS

From: Gordon Thomas Adams (gta0001@jove.acs.unt.edu)
Date: Mon Jan 11 1999 - 14:35:16 EST

AUDI

     Always Unsafe Designs Implemented

BMW

     Big Money Works
     Bought My Wife
     Brutal Money Waster
     Bimbette Motor Weapon
     Break My Window

BUICK

     Big Ugly Indestructible Car Killer

CHEVROLET

     Can Hear Every Valve Rap On Long Extended Trips
     Cheap, Hardly Efficient, Virtually Runs On Luck Every Time

DODGE

     D*mn Old Dirty Gas Eater
     Drips Oil, Drops Grease Everywhere

FIAT

     Failure in Italian Automotive Technology
     Fix It All the Time
     Fix it again, Tony!

FORD

     First On Recall Day
     First On Rust and Deterioration
     Fix Or Repair Daily
     Found On Road, Dead
     Fault Of R&D
     Fast Only Rolling Downhill
     Features O.J. and Ron's DNA
     Found On Russian Dump
     backward: Driver Returns On Foot

GM

     General Maintenance
     Great Mistake

GMC

     Garage Man's Companion
     Got A Mechanic Coming?

HONDA

     Had One Never Did Again

HYUNDAI

     Hope You Understand Nothing's Driveable And Inexpensive...

MAZDA

     Most Always Zipping Dangerously Along

OLDSMOBILE

     Old Ladies Driving Slowly Make Others Behind Infuriatingly Late
Everywhere
     Overpriced, Leisurely Driven Sedan Made Of Buick's Irregular Leftover
Equipment

SAAB

     Send Another Automobile Back
     Swedish Automobiles Always Breakdown.