Re: Price for '97+ LSD, Attn: Jason

From: DRD892@aol.com
Date: Mon Jan 11 1999 - 15:34:10 EST

Jason,

The TracLoc unit is not a problem in dry weather. It also helps to keep
the right rear tire from going up in smoke when you jump on it.

In the rain and snow (which I have more than my share), the TracLoc unit
allows the truck to pull from the deep stuff without getting stuck. Also
its a big help on slippery roads as long as you know what "not" to do.
Do not jump on it when it is slippery. Never, never nail it in a corner or
curve when its slippery. You will do 360's. It's just common sense.

I wouldn't want the truck with out the TracLoc. Same goes for my new Jeep.
I installed the same unit.

David R.
Sterling Heights
Michigan