Re: Blackstone

From: Peter Majka (pmajka@users.tronics.com)
Date: Mon Jan 11 1999 - 17:55:06 EST

I am an 98 RT owner and previous 98 SLT owner. Somewhere between 3500 and
4000 miles the Gas Milage goes to shit. (14 mpg to 9).

If i change the Oil, it goes backup. I have tried and tested time and time
again (24,000 miles between both trucks).

I am sticking with a change every 3000 miles. Save your engine, its just oil.