Re: Amsoil vs. Redline vs. ?

From: HKUSP40578@aol.com
Date: Tue Jan 12 1999 - 01:04:41 EST

<< Anyone tried the Redline water wetter? Any benefit?

Why would you want to use this product? Is your Dakota overheating already? I
put some in my girlfriends 86 Town Car with a 302 V8 and 150,000 miles, rather
than changing the tstat, but it did nothing, I ended up having to change the
tstat. I wouldnt use it unless your are overheating, and you shouldnt even be
doing that if you keep up with scheduled cooling system maintenance.
Kyle