Re: TB mods now listed on my page

From: jam'n (jghunter@nol.net)
Date: Tue Jan 12 1999 - 02:08:31 EST

----------
From: Mark Kuzia <flyboy01@worldnet.att.net>
To: dakota-truck@buffnet.net
Subject: Re: DML: TB mods now listed on my page
Date: Tuesday, January 12, 1999 12:35 AM

I have finally completed the the t-body modifications section on my home
page. I detailed what I did and tried to give as many details on modifying
a stock t-body. The mods are free if you have the tools. I hope I can help
a few of you out there with your mods. E-mail me if I left anything out
that you need to know.

http://home.att.net/~flyboy01

pretty nice presentation... a little ruff...

but you are doing the do-it-ur-selfer a real disservice with advice that he
set the idle speed with the blade set screw until it is at 650.

the ais step is electronically wrong... the tps voltage will be not correct
for the ais step and timing problems off idle, stumbling can (often will)
result.

this is the result of shade-tree home brews. i'd hate to have a $22K truck
not get a warranty 'cause a dealer said you caused the engine failure with
the home-made tbi...

but... all in all... a pretty nice presentation...

i might even try to do one myself... :)

jam'n