Lie-pertech discussion, was: darn hypertech(webpage) -Reply

From: mike d. (Michael Z-Sykes) (msykes@su.edu)
Date: Tue Jan 12 1999 - 19:41:27 EST

>>>All I can say is guys, DON'T HOLD YOUR BREATH.<<

I got the same run-around. I was told that a PTM for my 88 6er was "in
the works.. should be early spring 97".... as you can all see, I don't have
one. I checked back several times and kept getting the "n a few months"
BS, then they finally told me that they had no plans on making one. They
were very rude about it too. The sad thing is, it takes them months, even
years to get something out for Magnums, but they have a programmer
and PTM out for LS1's within a week of it's release... Hypertech can
suck my 4" tail pipes!!!!!!!

-mike d.