Re: RE: Stage IIAttn: Bruce

From: N2mopars@aol.com
Date: Tue Jan 12 1999 - 20:04:08 EST

<< Jack,
 We think the lean condition is unique to my truck (problems with the O2
 sensors). The problem doesn't seem to happen with Bruces, Jons or Sams
 truck. We don't know if there will be a problem with the 4 BBL. As far as
 the MPI manifold, 9 months but they do have the 4 BBL TB's today. I think I
 am going to switch my order to one of the Magnum crate motor manifolds and
 just machine the injector ports myself and match it to the 4 BBL TB...

         Frank

Bruce! I cant remember if I am on the Stage 1 or 2 list! Can you tell me?
Thanks! He he!! I think with the new Kammer & Kammer motor, I am gonna need
the Stage 2. There is an article in the July 1998 Mopar Muscle on a motor
Kammer & Kammer built. Page 30. Mine should be like that one, but much
bigger cam (.500 range) and 1.7 rockers.

Brad