Re: pullies

From: Abadtaz@aol.com
Date: Tue Jan 12 1999 - 20:49:20 EST

The crank should come off with a snap on the pipe you put over the ratchet
handle. The alt. pulley needs the super hard snap of the impact gun to break
it free. The real question is why the 3 pulley set. You will over heat all
summer long and will not be able to use the AC unless your moving. Also the
battery will discharge and night in traffic something fierce. Just put the
crank pulley on and get a six rib belt that fits I forget the number but I can
get it for you no problem. You don't need the special 7 riber that comes
stock. This is why you can't get the single pulley for the dakota they
stopped making the belt.

    Good luck
    Arthur