Re: Spanking Grand Prix's - warning

From: William Blount Arthur (m990198@nadn.navy.mil)
Date: Wed Jan 13 1999 - 00:25:46 EST

Yeh sure, and the chevy camaro is so fast that you start to turn into pure
energy just riding in it... Ever notice that Motor Trend and co always
think that chevy is the best at everything... I thought the Supercharger
brought the GTP up to an amazing 250 hp, about what mine had stock...
Hmmm..

Bill
'97 SS/T