Re: Meeting at Hooters?

From: Geoffrey Hackbart (ghack2@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Jan 13 1999 - 02:45:22 EST

Ya Randy, it did happen. It was fun. Met up with some new people, looked
at trucks, talked about trucks and performance, went out and tried to
race.

Alan and Gordon raced(I think), and then Alan tried to race Andre, but
within 2 minutes, 2 Lewisville cops showed up and drove by, so that
ruined the race plans.

About another one, I'm game if everyone else is. Don't know when they
are though. How bout it guys, and girl, another get together?

Later,
Geoffrey
~~98 DAK CC SLT 3.9L Metallic Red~~

>From: Randy David <rdavid@vvm.com>
>To: dakota-truck@buffnet.net
>Subject: DML: Meeting at Hooters?
>Date: Wed, 13 Jan 1999 00:36:28 -0600
>
>Hey did the meeting in Dallas at Hooters happen? If so how was it?
Are