DML Texas Meet(UPDATE)rooms

From: DodgeBoyz3@aol.com
Date: Wed Jan 13 1999 - 05:23:57 EST

The First annual DML spring meet will be held at Lonestar Raceway Park(1/8th
mi), in Sealy, Texas, Sunday March 28,1999. The event is a Club Challenge.

Sealy is located just off Interstate 10,a few miles West of Houston. Those of
you that are interested, please sign up by e-mailing me personally. Perhaps we
can all stay at the same hotel. I have included a link to hotel information
below. We will have another group photo shoot too. You don't have to race,
just come on down(or over or up) and meet your fellow DML'ers. We had a good
crowd at the Houston meet in Sept., and a great time. Lets do it again. Get
your DML stickers on and come on out!

Those of you with websites, add this information to your site if you like.

Hotel Info:
http://www.usa-lodging.com/

I have decided to make the Rodeway Inn the DML hotel. The rates are starting
at $40.00 and increase from there. You can get your reservations online by
using the link above. You can try to get the TTP(Texas Travel
Passport)Discount by asking for Texas Travel Passport discount code "TTP98"
Might work, might not. But worth a shot! Good for 10% off total room.

To be added to the list or ask questions:
dodgeboyz3@aol.com(Gene Rivers)

THE LIST:

Gene & Renee Rivers(dodgeboyz3@aol.com)
Bernd D. Ratsch(bernd@texas.net)