99 Mopar Nats(UPDATE)Rooms

From: DodgeBoyz3@aol.com
Date: Wed Jan 13 1999 - 05:05:10 EST

OK all, here is an update on rooms.............
Quality Inn
4801 East Broad
Coloumbus, OH.
$68 and up
(this is close to Brice Rd.)

AmeriHost Inn
230 Scenic Crest Dr.
Zanesville, OH. 43701
$68 and up
(this is closer to Drag strip and modem connection in room)

There are some others available, but they are going fast. The Quality Inn was
the only thing left around Brice Rd. And it will be full soon. The AmeriHost
will fill up soon too. Get your reservations NOW!!! Do not wait! Or you will
be camping out! ...........LOL

This is the Dakota Mailing List roster only. HMCC members can also add
themselves to the list, by e-mailing me personally.
Information is at:
<A HREF="http://csclub0.cs.fredonia.edu/WWWProfile/dmlevent/ZbWu@81H4AqFw/">
dmlevent profile for Mopar Nationals</A>
and at:
<A HREF="http://www.flash.net/~mamopar/index.html">The Houston Mopar
Connection Club (HMCC)</A>

Gene & Renee Rivers(dodgeboyz3@aol.com){room}
Jack Hilton(hemi@charter.net){room}
Jon Steiger(stei0302@cs.fredonia.edu){room}
Shane Baker(sbak1320@aol.com)
Jim Vaught(nomododge@aol.com){room}
Eric Kurtz(rekker21@aol.com){room}
George Seltzer(baddog24@aol.com)
Lisa & Ed Estoppey(dakgts@mopared.com)
Rich Kennedy(tubbaguts@aol.com)
Bill Tierney(willtier@aol.com){room}

Renee and I are going to stay at the Quality Inn, as I don't want to make a
long drive back to the room after a night on Brice Rd. I am making my
reservation NOW! Do yourself a favor and get yours NOW TOO!!! If you are
doing internet searches for hotels in this area, use the cities of :
Reynoldsburg, Granville and Kirkersville(K-ville is the track town). Good
hunting and you all let me know where you are staying so I can post it to the
list. We shall have a real fine time!

Gene Rivers
95 Dakota SLT, RC, SB, 5.2L/Claret Red P.C.
99 R/T, CC, all the toys 5.9L/Deep Amethyst P.C.
68 Charger R/T, 440-4/Plum Crazy
66 Dart 270, 225-1v/Alpine White
www.mopars.net
ICQ#23787964